McKinley Joye Hughes

McKinley Joye Hughes

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

Our fun Halloween Night
We have the monk, lovely lady bug, Mrs. Witch, and Indian Jones

Mr. Jones showing off his cool whip!
Cranky lady bug!
McKinley is crying cause I tried to pick her up. She was so scared of me.
Look at Rusty what a nerd.

My two cutie pies having fun at the Trunk-or-treat!
Me and my little man loving Halloween.
She finally let me hold her, but she isn't quite sure about it.
After our wards trunk-or-treat we went over to Bunkerville to go with the cousins and Wynn. So cute
This is my awesome spooky picture. I totally rigged up my camera to take this cool pic. j/k this is how it turns out when you don't know how to work your camera.
the crew look at Rusty's gut.
So excited walking down to the church.
Resting with cousin Addison.
At the end of walking around. They did pretty dang good this year. And had so much fun dressing up and getting candy. First picture she smiled for.
Thanks brother for thinking I was a sexy witch!
Max laying out all his candy, and daddy making he got the good stuff.
His favorite treat the fun dip. AWESOME!!!!
Max still finding costumes to dress up in. What a silly boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment